EU-Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EU-Alliance

EU Alliance Forum for members.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Coordinates Catalogue

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Scotty Mac

Scotty Mac

Coordinates Catalogue Empty
PostSubject: Coordinates Catalogue   Coordinates Catalogue Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 12:26 pm

We're trying to create a massive catalogue of all player's coordinates that will give us a good idea of where players are as we continue to dominate the world. This catalogue will contain players with prestige that is currently above 10k or in any top 50 alliance. It will look something like this (except much more polished once it is complete):

• Coords...Player...Alliance...Prestige

• 6, 1...Cordi...Avalon...30k
  • 7, 1
  • 20, 1...RG6...DaRkNeSs...15k
  • 24, 1...Wolfhound...Mars...17k
  • 25, 0
  • 26, 4...Forgotten...Wolfhound...30k

Of course, this list will not be 100% accurate (with teleporting, prestige increases, and alliance changes), but it will be a big help as the wars progress.

I am looking for members to help me in gathering info on sections of the map. I have done some collecting already, but the more people that help, the quicker this will get done. Msg me on this or in Evony if you would be willing to help (it will not be too time consuming, and will help make the upgrading of your lvl 9 Barracks go much faster).

Cheers!

Scotty
Back to top Go down
Firux

Firux

Coordinates Catalogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coordinates Catalogue   Coordinates Catalogue Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 4:37 am

127,559, Guy0320, Mars, Prestige: 9.5k
216,226, Gogoroth, Mars, Prestige: 28.5k
285,200, Gargy, Mars, Prestige: 5.8k

More soon. CBF for now

pirat 00tz 00tz
Back to top Go down
http://www.ratemyspoon.com

Coordinates Catalogue
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EU-Alliance :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: